Genetics Australia responds to COVID-19
During these unprecedented times Genetics Australia is taking every precaution to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers. We have developed the following protocols in response to the COVID-19 outbreak:
- We will be splitting our staff currently operating out of our head office in Bacchus Marsh into groups. This will enable the business to continue operating in the event that a staff member and their contact group has to self-isolate.
- The phones and emails will be manned every day as per normal and orders and queries will be answered and entered business as usual.
- The head office and farms including Parwan Park South and Birregurra will be closed to visitors. We would ask that any essential visits to our site be by appointment only.
- Deliveries will continue as per normal via our Field Sales Representatives. They will only have direct contact with customers upon the customers prior approval and will observe recommended social distancing practices.
- Further attention to hygiene will be actioned by all staff to ensure protection and wellbeing for both staff and customers.
Genetics Australia will endeavour to continue to service our customers with care whilst continuing to provide a quality product and service. We trust our customers will understand this and we thank you for your support of our business.
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Genetics Australia team.
Chief Executive Officer